Risk management and insurance solutions as individual as your independent school
As an independent school you will have unique business and risk issues, some of which can be overlooked by other insurance companies and brokers. We are one of the few brokers in the country with a team of true education sector specialists and access to a range of markets.
No two schools are the same and we can only provide you with the most appropriate advice and solutions if we spend sufficient time understanding the specific risks you face, so we visit you in person - for free and with no obligation - to understand where you may be exposed now and in the future. Then, from the comprehensive range of risk management services and insurance covers we have access to, we will build a tailored programme to respond to your individual challenges, giving you the assurance that your budget is allocated where you need it most and your premium represents value for money, whether you purchase individually or as part of a group.
What makes us different as a broker to independent schools?
- One of the few insurance brokers in the UK with a team of true education sector specialists
- Preferred service provider to some of the UK's leading educational establishments
- Committed to helping you reduce risk in your school, now and in the future
- Consultative approach and tailored solutions
- Access to a range of markets and an exclusive partnership with a new UK education insurer
- Advice on financial planning and employee benefits, including automatic enrolment solutions
Helping independent schools reduce their risk
We are committed to helping independent schools continually review and reduce their exposure to risk, often attracting lower insurance premiums as a result. Our services include:
- Full security review
- Cost-effective solutions to managing health and safety and employment law risks
- Business continuity planning
- Full disaster recovery service, including claims assistance
- Valuations and asset tracking
- Staff absence management
- Insurance placement
- Financial planning and employee benefits
- Specialist services through other professional advisers
For more information about each of these services, please download our Independent Schools brochure.
Download information and advice on a range of issues facing independent schools:
- What would it cost to rebuild your school? Why arrange a full valuation?
- What is the total cost of staff absence to your school?
- Automatic enrolment: meeting your duties as an employer
- Automatic enrolment: planning steps
- Lucas Fettes & Partners Independent Schools brochure
- Lucas Fettes & Partners Independent Preparatory Schools brochure
Attitudes to Risk in Independent Schools
Research commissioned by Lucas Fettes & Partners uncovers the real story about attitudes to risk within the independent schools sector across the UK. It reveals what‘s really keeping headteachers awake at night, whether or not bursars feel their school is adequately protected and whether governors are more or less worried than they were a year ago.
Contact us for more information or advice
For more information, or to arrange a free, no obligation risk assessment and review of your existing covers call our Education team on 0330 660 0401 or email us at email@example.com.
This year Trustees’ Week runs from 13 - 17 November 2017, highlighting the...read more
New figures released today by the Office for National Statistics reveal lower than...read more
The majority of firework displays are well organised and occur without incident. Bonfires and fireworks events...read more
Request a call
Thank you for your request, we will be in touch shortly