Charities & Not for Profit
As a national, independently owned group, we’ve been providing comprehensive solutions to some of the best known names in the charity and not for profit sector for many years. Our clients include Help for Heroes, Royal Mencap Society, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Tusk Trust and more.
We are a trusted supplier of the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), and we understand the challenges that charities and not for profit organisations face. From protecting your trustees to ensuring effective governance, to generating income and meeting your charitable objectives, we recognise that the sector is under increasing pressure.
Solutions to meet your needs
We provide solutions to charities of all sizes, helping them meet their objectives and manage risk effectively. Our collaborative relationships across the sector enable us to provide the right advice and service to protect your organisation.
Our services include:
- Risk management, including employment law and health & safety
- Whole of market insurance placement
- Specialist trustee and liability insurance
- Employee benefit programmes
- Pensions including automatic enrolment
- Investment management
Charitable care organisations
We also work with charitable care organisations, helping them to address the particular challenges and risks they face in their day to day operations. For more information, download our charitable care brochure.
Online solutions for smaller organisations - from as little as £131
For smaller organisations we have affordable online solutions, including charity and not for profit insurance from as little as £131 per year, and pensions automatic enrolment from just £999 + VAT (or £899 + VAT for NCVO members). Click here for more information.
We regularly produce content including reports, infographics, articles and case studies.
- Charity trustees - finding the right person for the role.
- Running events - top tips for charities.
- What is GDPR? Our infographic.
- Is your charity doing enough to protect its trustees?
- The 25 questions that every charity trustee should ask.
- Protecting your charity -managing and assessing cyber risk.
- Charity sector: viewpoints from employees and volunteers.
- Managing risk for your charity through times of change - SlideShare.
- Protecting your charity's data - and your reputation.
- How we helped Mind in Camden fulfill their automatic enrolment duties: case study
- Automatic enrolment - common questions and key considerations.
- 1 in 10 employees die during their working lives: death in service benefit - infographic.
Stay in touch
We recently caught up with Marcus Saunders, one of our construction experts, to talk to about...read more
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018, and will replace the...read more
We have produced a new cyber security glossary - download your copy by clicking on the...read more
Request a call
Thank you for your request, we will be in touch shortly