Management Liability Policy for healthcare professionals
For those who practice in the healthcare sector, exposure to risk is a constant concern. Our Total Healthcare Professionals Management Liability Policy is designed to provide breadth and depth of cover for the unique risks that healthcare professionals are exposed to, whilst being competitively priced.
We understand the deficiencies that all too often exist within 'typical' insurance policies - so our Management Liability Policy is specifically designed to respond to the risks to which healthcare practices are commonly exposed. The policy has been co-authored by leading healthcare lawyers and AXA, a leader in insurance.
The policy is designed to help protect practices from risks, including:
- NHS claw backs;
- CQC inspections and problems arising;
- partnership disputes;
- provider companies – shareholder issues;
- employment disputes; and
- health and safety investigations.
Not to be confused with Legal Expenses Insurance, often sold as an add-on to commercial insurance, the policy also includes:
- Sole Practitioners’, Partners’, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability – claims brought in connection with the running of a business;
- Employment Practices Liability – with a £nil excess if the advice line is used – as opposed to a typical excess of c. £3,000;
- Company Legal Liability – claims made in connection with the running of a company; and
- no “prospect of success” clause, unlike the majority of Legal Expenses policies.
Having the peace of mind that you have appropriate insurance policies and risk management procedures in place to protect you and your practice is vital – and the assurance that you are benefiting from the experience of experts in your sector is invaluable.
For more information about the specific covers the policy includes please get in touch.
For more information about the Total Healthcare Professionals Management Liability Policy and our solutions for healthcare practices,
please contact us on 020 7413 2788 or email us at email@example.com
We recently caught up with Marcus Saunders, one of our construction experts, to talk to about...read more
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018, and will replace the...read more
We have produced a new cyber security glossary - download your copy by clicking on the...read more
Request a call
Thank you for your request, we will be in touch shortly