Food & Drink
When mistakes can make or break your reputation, you need to plan for the worst.
Food and drink is a sector in which small mistakes can result in high profile incidents. Whether you’re a manufacturer, wholesaler or retailer, how you manage an incident can make or break your reputation and potentially the entirety of the business as a consequence – particularly given the tough marketplace in which you operate and the uncertainty created by Brexit. Understanding the risks you face and putting in place a strategy to manage and mitigate those risks is part of the process of planning ahead, as the Elliott Report¹ demonstrated.
Specialist expertise at an attainable cost
A proactive risk identification process and strategic risk management are time consuming and traditionally considered to be expensive; an unattainable luxury to smaller businesses. But mistakes can be just as damaging, if not more so, to smaller businesses. Our solutions combine various risk management, insurance and employee benefits services to give you the right protection and peace of mind at the right price. We take a consultative approach to the technical, commercial, legal and employee benefits issues food and drink sector clients face.
Our solutions include:
- Full security review and advice on reducing exposure to security risks
- Cost effective solutions to manage food safety, health and safety, labelling and advertising and employment law risks
- Business continuity planning
- Specialist management liability insurance including cover for employment disputes, health and safety investigations, official investigations, and disputes between partners as well as shareholders
- Insurance placement for all key risks
- Full disaster recovery service including claims assistance in the event of a loss
- Valuations and asset tracking
- Staff absence management
- Pensions automatic enrolment services
- Employee benefit programmes (EAPs) and health screening
For more information, please download our food and drink brochure.
Contact us for more information or advice
For more information or to arrange a free, no obligation consultation, please call us on 0330 660 0401 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
¹The Elliott Report is an independent report prepared by Professor Chris Elliott for the government, following a review into the integrity and assurance of food supply networks in 2014.
This year Trustees’ Week runs from 13 - 17 November 2017, highlighting the...read more
New figures released today by the Office for National Statistics reveal lower than...read more
The majority of firework displays are well organised and occur without incident. Bonfires and fireworks events...read more
Request a call
Thank you for your request, we will be in touch shortly