Managing your risks, protecting your interests
As members of Constructing Excellence; the official and approved insurance broker to the Structural Timber Association (STA) and National Custom & Self Build Association (NaCSBA), and a supplier to Crown Commercial Services, we are trusted advisers to the construction industry.
Organisations of different sizes like working with us because of our proactive and consultative approach. We’ll provide advice and solutions that meet your company’s particular needs – be it risk management, insurance placement, employee benefits or investment management.
We know the construction industry and understand the intricacies of the construction chain and the complex risks faced at each stage and by each party involved. We work with:
- house builders
- commercial property developers
- architects and designers
- civil engineers
- contractors and tradesmen at all stages of the build
- specialist contractors, including electricians, plumbers, timberframe and groundworks
- self builders and self build suppliers
- Standard insurance covers.
- Specialist insurance covers, including:
- structural warranties – we have our own structural warranty operation, Protek;
- latent defects insurance;
- bonds and credit insurance;
- specialist management liability insurance; and
- cover on either an annual or project specific basis.
Insurers recognise when measures are put in place to proactively mitigate risks and aim to reflect this in both premiums and terms. When we can demonstrate that you have a robust risk management programme, it can pay dividends. We also provide:
- Health and safety and employment law risk management solutions (Registered Practice for CDM Advisers with the Association of Project Safety).
- A wide range of other risk management services and solutions.
- Key person protection.
- Pensions automatic enrolment services, employee benefit programmes and investment management services.
For more information on our services please download our construction brochure.
Contact us for more information or advice
Call us on 0330 660 0401 to find out more, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our new report - the future of construction insurance.
We've just updated our pension benefits option guide. The guide outlines the different options available when...read more
We are exhibiting at the West Sussex Business Expo on Thursday 25 May 2017, at...read more
Risk management – on and off-site – can be a minefield. How do you operate an...read more
Request a call
Thank you for your request, we will be in touch shortly