Lucas Fettes & Partners are committed to having a responsible environmental policy. Some of the environmental initiatives we have implemented include:
- We have recycling bins in all offices* for different materials, including bins close to all workstations and encourage staff to use them where possible.
- We recycle Paper, Cans, Toner Cartridges, Cardboard, Glass and Plastics*
*where such a programme is supported by local councils
- We are members of the cycle to work scheme and support employees who wish to purchase a bicycle and accessories for travel to work.
- We have successfully implemented a paperless office process in a number of our offices and are progressively implementing this across our business.
- For corporate marketing material, we use printers with strong environmental credentials and 100% recycled / FSC stock wherever possible.
- We aim to train employees on good environmental practice and encourage employees involvement in environmental actions.
- We aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in client offerings where appropriate.
We continue to look for ways to improve our environmental credentials as a business and will add new corporate responsibilities initiatives going forwards.
Community and charities
Our offices undertake a range of activities to support the communities in which we work in and a number of charities that are chosen by our staff.
Activities include supporting local sporting groups and other events, providing equipment and sponsorship of activities.
Our offices undertake independent charitable activities supporting a wide range of local, national, and international charities. We encourage our staff to choose the charities to support which provide choice and variety and dedication to causes that are sometimes personally linked which in turn benefits a higher number of charitable organisations.